More From Billie Jean King
- "When they take surveys of women in business, of the Fortune 500, the successful women, 80% of them, say they were in sports as a young woman."
- "Sports teaches you character, it teaches you to play by the rules, it teaches you to know what it feels like to win and lose-it teaches you about life."
- "I wanted to use sports for social change."
More In Sports
- "I have a pretty expanded view of what art is. I include pop music and even some sports."― Elizabeth Price
- "When you walk out of your house in the morning, you don’t know what you’re going to see."― Kyle Chandler
- "I also watched a lot of football and sports. I haven’t had much time to watch too much TV lately."― Casper Van Dien