More From Billie Holiday
- "I never hurt nobody but myself and that’s nobody’s business but my own."
- "They think they can make fuel from horse manure – now, I don’t know if your car will be able to get 30 miles to the gallon, but it’s sure gonna put a stop to siphoning."
- "Don’t threaten me with love, baby. Let’s just go walking in the rain."
More In Mom
- "My mom, she is the most unbelievable mom that you could ever have in your entire life and she’s always with me on everything. The most I’ve ever been away from her is two days. I love her more than anybody could ever know."― Dakota Fanning
- "In the Peace Corps, the volunteer must be a fully developed, mature person. He must not join to run abroad or escape problems."― Sargent Shriver
- "I haven’t seen Clones, which has been during this period when I haven’t seen much of anything, but I did see Phantom Menace, and see my feelings about it – see, first of all, I think that when you make a lot of movies, your attitude about the movies changes."― Lawrence Kasdan