More From Billie Holiday
- "They think they can make fuel from horse manure – now, I don’t know if your car will be able to get 30 miles to the gallon, but it’s sure gonna put a stop to siphoning."
- "Mom and Pop were just a couple of kids when they got married. He was eighteen, she was sixteen and I was three."
- "Don’t threaten me with love, baby. Let’s just go walking in the rain."
More In Business
- "The work of the individual still remains the spark that moves mankind ahead even more than teamwork."― Igor Sikorsky
- "Well, I was sort of a jack-of-all-trades in show business for a long time. I was a singer and a dancer and then I got a job as an actor."― Christopher Walken
- "Without the element of uncertainty, the bringing off of even, the greatest business triumph would be dull, routine, and eminently unsatisfying."― J. Paul Getty