More From Bill Toomey
- "As I mentioned previously, the tools that allow for optimum health are diet and exercise."
- "My family knew, but most of the sporting world did not realize that my right hand been some 75% paralyzed."
- "The Ancient Games are relatively obscure to most Olympians, but to understand just what the Games are about, it is really necessary to investigate the roots and the meaning that has transformed culture and society for so many years."
More In Science
- "The fact is that a car used by Gerry Adams and myself during the course of the Mitchell review was bugged by elements within British military intelligence."― Martin McGuinness
- "Even when I was studying mathematics, physics, and computer science, it always seemed that the problem of consciousness was about the most interesting problem out there for science to come to grips with."― David Chalmers
- "According to materialistic science, any memory requires a material substrate, such as the neuronal network in the brain or the DNA molecules of the genes."― Stanislav Grof