More From Bill Toomey
- "The East Germans first used biomechanics. This meant that rather than guessing about technique and form, they could apply changes to athletic performance based on science."
- "The Ancient Games are relatively obscure to most Olympians, but to understand just what the Games are about, it is really necessary to investigate the roots and the meaning that has transformed culture and society for so many years."
- "As I mentioned previously, the tools that allow for optimum health are diet and exercise."
More In Sports
- "I’m not really interested in sports psychology. It makes me feel like a crazy person."― Michelle Wie
- "Even from their infancy we frame them to the sports of love: their instruction, behavior, attire, grace, learning and all their words azimuth only at love, respects only affection. Their nurses and their keepers imprint no other thing in them."― Michel de Montaigne
- "Being No. 1. It’s talked about all of the time in hip-hop. ‘I’m still No. 1! I’m the best! I’m the greatest of all time!’ It’s the same mentality in sports."― Michael Rapaport