More From Bill Toomey
- "As I mentioned previously, the tools that allow for optimum health are diet and exercise."
- "The Ancient Games are relatively obscure to most Olympians, but to understand just what the Games are about, it is really necessary to investigate the roots and the meaning that has transformed culture and society for so many years."
- "The East Germans first used biomechanics. This meant that rather than guessing about technique and form, they could apply changes to athletic performance based on science."
More In Sports
- "He has the finest, fundamentally sound golf swing I’ve ever seen."― Jack Nicklaus
- "Sports and entertainment are the only places where inner-city kids see themselves being able to succeed. Their intellectual development is something they don’t relate to."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- "Competition is the spice of sports; but if you make spice the whole meal you’ll be sick."― George Leonard