More From Bill Toomey
- "The East Germans first used biomechanics. This meant that rather than guessing about technique and form, they could apply changes to athletic performance based on science."
- "My family knew, but most of the sporting world did not realize that my right hand been some 75% paralyzed."
- "The Ancient Games are relatively obscure to most Olympians, but to understand just what the Games are about, it is really necessary to investigate the roots and the meaning that has transformed culture and society for so many years."
More In Diet
- "Music and silence combine strongly because music is done with silence, and silence is full of music."― Marcel Marceau
- "I saw many people who had advanced heart disease and I was so frustrated because I knew if they just knew how to do the right thing, simple lifestyle and diet steps, that the entire trajectory of their life and health would have been different."― Mehmet Oz
- "The best anti-aging advice I’ve ever received? Drink a lot of water and have a plant-based diet. I also do mindful meditation with my daughter every day. It takes ten minutes. I think reducing stress plays a big part in anti-aging."― Carolyn Murphy