More From Bill Toomey
- "My family knew, but most of the sporting world did not realize that my right hand been some 75% paralyzed."
- "The Ancient Games are relatively obscure to most Olympians, but to understand just what the Games are about, it is really necessary to investigate the roots and the meaning that has transformed culture and society for so many years."
- "The East Germans first used biomechanics. This meant that rather than guessing about technique and form, they could apply changes to athletic performance based on science."
More In Diet
- "If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve."― Lao Tzu
- "My greatest strength is common sense. I’m really a standard brand – like Campbell’s tomato soup or Baker’s chocolate."― Katharine Hepburn
- "I’ve never been on a fad diet."― Denise Van Outen