More From Bill Shuster
- "Our first responsibility is to protect the American people and we cannot put on blinders to expect that everyone who seeks asylum does so in good faith."
- "America’s veterans and troops serving abroad today fought hard to preserve our red, white and blue, from the Revolutionary War to today’s Global War Against Terrorism, and Congress’ action today is appropriate for one of our most sacred symbols."
- "It is imperative for the health and safety of millions of workers that we ensure that breathing systems needed for protection are widely available, convenient and economical."
More In Marriage
- "I was a bartender for a long time, so I know how to make drinks, but I’m more likely to offer them than to have them. I think this is one of the reasons why I get to live longer than my great-grandmother did, and why I get to produce more writing than she did, and why my marriage isn’t in dire straits."― Elizabeth Gilbert
- "I think there are some people in life who are not marriage material and Chris is one of them."― Sharon Gless
- "I’m receiving 300 to 500 letters every week from people telling me that God used my stories to save their marriage or to introduce them to Christ or to heal a relationship that had been broken."― Karen Kingsbury