More From Bill Shuster
- "America’s veterans and troops serving abroad today fought hard to preserve our red, white and blue, from the Revolutionary War to today’s Global War Against Terrorism, and Congress’ action today is appropriate for one of our most sacred symbols."
- "Our first responsibility is to protect the American people and we cannot put on blinders to expect that everyone who seeks asylum does so in good faith."
- "It is imperative for the health and safety of millions of workers that we ensure that breathing systems needed for protection are widely available, convenient and economical."
More In Marriage
- "The president of the United States let the consulate in Libya become a death trap."― Lindsey Graham
- "I believe that the dissolution of a marriage comes about by the breaking down of self-esteem."― Dixie Carter
- "Never feel remorse for what you have thought about your wife; she has thought much worse things about you."― Jean Rostand