More From Bill Shuster
- "America’s veterans and troops serving abroad today fought hard to preserve our red, white and blue, from the Revolutionary War to today’s Global War Against Terrorism, and Congress’ action today is appropriate for one of our most sacred symbols."
- "Our first responsibility is to protect the American people and we cannot put on blinders to expect that everyone who seeks asylum does so in good faith."
- "It is imperative for the health and safety of millions of workers that we ensure that breathing systems needed for protection are widely available, convenient and economical."
More In Marriage
- "It was the courts, of course, that took away prayer from our schools, that took away Bible reading from our schools. It’s the courts that gave us same-sex marriage. So it is quite a battlefield, and the Supreme Court is the highest court in the land."― Rod Parsley
- "That is why I fought against abortion and that is why if I were still in the Senate I would be doing everything I could to defend the sanctity of marriage."― Jesse Helms
- "Marriage, if one will face the truth, is an evil, but a necessary evil."― Menander