More From Bill Shuster
- "America’s veterans and troops serving abroad today fought hard to preserve our red, white and blue, from the Revolutionary War to today’s Global War Against Terrorism, and Congress’ action today is appropriate for one of our most sacred symbols."
- "President Bush has a record of cutting taxes, has provided a prescription drug benefit for seniors, has upheld the Second Amendment and remains committed to stopping liberal activists judges who are redefining marriage."
- "Our first responsibility is to protect the American people and we cannot put on blinders to expect that everyone who seeks asylum does so in good faith."
More In Health
- "It is essential that the women’s preventive coverage benefit, including contraception, be available to all women, regardless of what health plan they have or where they work – as Congress intended. Providing access to birth control just makes good sense."― Gwen Moore
- "The H-1B visa program which helps sustain our rapidly growing economy and also helps meet the health care needs of families living in rural New Mexico."― Heather Wilson
- "Soaring prescription drug costs have placed a tremendous strain on family budgets. They have also imposed a heavy burden on employers – both public and private – who are struggling to provide affordable health insurance coverage to their workers."― Susan Collins