More From Bill Shuster
- "Our first responsibility is to protect the American people and we cannot put on blinders to expect that everyone who seeks asylum does so in good faith."
- "President Bush has a record of cutting taxes, has provided a prescription drug benefit for seniors, has upheld the Second Amendment and remains committed to stopping liberal activists judges who are redefining marriage."
- "It is imperative for the health and safety of millions of workers that we ensure that breathing systems needed for protection are widely available, convenient and economical."
More In War
- "Law is always better than war."― Brian Eno
- "There are two things which a democratic people will always find very difficult – to begin a war and to end it."― Alexis de Tocqueville
- "No, I chose the name Jane Seymour because I was doing my first film, ‘Ode to Lovely War,’ and one of the top agents in England spotted me dancing in the chorus. I was a singer and dancer in that movie with Maggie Smith, um, and he told me he couldn’t sell me as Joyce Penelope Willomena Frankenburger."― Jane Seymour