More From Bill Pullman
- "With While You Were Sleeping, it was so much fun and such a Cinderella story, that I didn’t want to do another romantic comedy. I wanted to do the opposite."
- "Truthfully, I almost avoided ‘While You Were Sleeping,’ because I find those romantic comedies kind of precious, and they’re full of lines that leave you feeling a little bewildered when you say them."
More In Dad
- "I want to stay healthy, keep fit, eat well, keep a low profile and be a good dad."― Frank Bruno
- "I believe we can continue the Great Society while we fight in Vietnam."― Lyndon B. Johnson
- "Baseball is the president tossing out the first ball of the season. And a scrubby schoolboy playing catch with his dad on a Mississippi farm."― Ernie Harwell