More From Bill Pullman
- "With While You Were Sleeping, it was so much fun and such a Cinderella story, that I didn’t want to do another romantic comedy. I wanted to do the opposite."
- "Truthfully, I almost avoided ‘While You Were Sleeping,’ because I find those romantic comedies kind of precious, and they’re full of lines that leave you feeling a little bewildered when you say them."
More In Dad
- "A major advantage of age is learning to accept people without passing judgment."― Liz Carpenter
- "I had the opportunity to go to law school, and my dad, who was an accountant, couldn’t believe I wanted to walk away from that and start cooking."― Curtis Stone
- "What works in a relationship of very public people is not making the relationship public – keeping it as personal as it can be. It’s the only way it is real."― Salma Hayek