More From Bill Murray
- "One of the things I like about acting is that, in a funny way, I come back to myself."
- "All of us kids ended up ‘doing Mom.’ There are four of us who’ve tried show business. Five if you insist on counting my sister the nun, who does liturgical dance."
- "People only talk about what a joyous experience it is, but there is terror: Your life, as you know it, is over. It’s over the day that child is born. It’s over, and something completely new starts."
More In Famous
- "I know it’s a cliche but I never wanted to be famous. I don’t believe anybody wants to be famous."― Jeremy Renner
- "I’ve never had a desire to be famous. Lots of actors are actually extremely shy. I have shy areas."― Jeremy Northam
- "Actually, bizarrely, in America, I get more appreciation from the odd, unusual stuff I’ve done, almost because I’m not, if you like, famous in America as I am in England."― Steve Coogan