More From Bill Murray
- "I always want to say to people who want to be rich and famous: ‘try being rich first’. See if that doesn’t cover most of it. There’s not much downside to being rich, other than paying taxes and having your relatives ask you for money. But when you become famous, you end up with a 24-hour job."
- "No one really wants to admit they are lonely, and it is never really addressed very much between friends and family. But I have felt lonely many times in my life."
- "I don’t want to have a relationship with someone if I’m not going to work with them."
More In Famous
- "Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool Opotamus?"― Mitch Hedberg
- "At a young age, I was interested in comic books, which was really how I learnt to read. The name Cage came from a comic book character called Power Man."― Nicolas Cage
- "I’m a bit jealous. Until two days ago someone told me I am the most famous Korean in the world."― PSY