More From Bill Murray
- "There are people who drove me crazy, but they got the job done. And when I see that person again, I nod my head. Respect."
- "I always want to say to people who want to be rich and famous: ‘try being rich first’. See if that doesn’t cover most of it. There’s not much downside to being rich, other than paying taxes and having your relatives ask you for money. But when you become famous, you end up with a 24-hour job."
- "Whenever I think of the high salaries we are paid as film actors, I think it is for the travel, the time away, and any trouble you get into through being well known. It’s not for the acting, that’s for sure."
More In Famous
- "People seldom become famous for what they say until after they are famous for what they’ve done."― Cullen Hightower
- "There are a lot of movies I’d like to throw away. That’s not to say that I went in with that attitude. Any film I ever started, I went in with all the hope and best intentions in the world, but some films just don’t work."― Vanessa Paradis
- "When you get billions in aid and your weapons resupplied and your ammunition stock resupplied, you don’t learn the lesson that war is bad and nobody wins."― King Abdullah II