More From Bill Murray
- "But I can only take so much TV, because there is so much advice. I find people will preach about virtually anything – your diet, how to live your life, how to improve your golf. The lot. I have always had a thing against the Mister Know-It-Alls."
- "All of us kids ended up ‘doing Mom.’ There are four of us who’ve tried show business. Five if you insist on counting my sister the nun, who does liturgical dance."
- "No one really wants to admit they are lonely, and it is never really addressed very much between friends and family. But I have felt lonely many times in my life."
More In Respect
- "Another important aspect of our home was respect for ideas."― Robert B. Laughlin
- "My friendships and relationships in the conservative world are not predicated on political correctness and enforced conformity of thought. They are based, instead, on mutual respect, honesty and understanding – concepts many modern liberals should consider revisiting."― Tammy Bruce
- "Other bands gave us lip service, but when it came down to it they kind of backed off. That was a little disheartening. But I respect them. That’s their business."― Mike McCready