More From Bill Murray
- "But I can only take so much TV, because there is so much advice. I find people will preach about virtually anything – your diet, how to live your life, how to improve your golf. The lot. I have always had a thing against the Mister Know-It-Alls."
- "One of the things I like about acting is that, in a funny way, I come back to myself."
- "I always want to say to people who want to be rich and famous: ‘try being rich first’. See if that doesn’t cover most of it. There’s not much downside to being rich, other than paying taxes and having your relatives ask you for money. But when you become famous, you end up with a 24-hour job."
More In Respect
- "I’m open to play for anybody that would give me respect, treat me the right way, and actually going to make me feel comfortable."― Pedro Martinez
- "It’s a very complex scenario, and certainly Dave was, and is, not the only person in Pearl Jam with personality flaws. Everybody in this band exhibits some form of neurotic behavior. And we couldn’t find a balance, a mutual respect for each other."― Stone Gossard
- "Whose rights will we acknowledge? Whose human dignity will we respect? For whose well-being will we, as a people, assume responsibility?"― Robert Casey