More From Bill Murray
- "Whenever I think of the high salaries we are paid as film actors, I think it is for the travel, the time away, and any trouble you get into through being well known. It’s not for the acting, that’s for sure."
- "I don’t want to have a relationship with someone if I’m not going to work with them."
- "No one really wants to admit they are lonely, and it is never really addressed very much between friends and family. But I have felt lonely many times in my life."
More In Respect
- "Ardent love or desire introduced, as passionately longing to please and glorify the Divine Being, to be in every respect conformed to him, and in that way to enjoy him."― David Brainerd
- "I respect only those who resist me, but I cannot tolerate them."― Charles de Gaulle
- "Second, there are two problems with respect to mobile homes in particular. One is we obviously don’t want to put them in a flood plain, because if there’s another flood, you’re going to lose the mobile home."― Michael Chertoff