More From Bill Maher
- "The Clinton White House today said they would start to give national security and intelligence briefings to George Bush. I don’t know how well this is working out. Today after the first one Bush said, ‘I’ve got one question: What color is the red phone?’"
- "This has been a learning experience for me. I also thought that privacy was something we were granted in the Constitution. I have learned from this when in fact the word privacy does not appear in the Constitution."
- "I think flying planes into a building was a faith-based initiative. I think religion is a neurological disorder."
More In Religion
- "Religion is about turning untested belief into unshakable truth through the power of institutions and the passage of time."― Richard Dawkins
- "It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so."― Robert A. Heinlein
- "Twenty five percent of Israeli citizens are not even Jewish. Anybody can become an Israeli citizen if you qualify. Religion is not a criterion for citizenship."― Alan Dershowitz