More From Bill Gates
- "I’m a great believer that any tool that enhances communication has profound effects in terms of how people can learn from each other, and how they can achieve the kind of freedoms that they’re interested in."
- "Life is not fair; get used to it."
- "I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot."
More In Success
- "Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure."― Mark Strand
- "I think the idea that you know who your inner self is on a daily basis, because… you know. What’s good for you 25 years ago may not be good for you now. So, to keep in touch with that, I think that’s the first ingredient for success. Because if you’re a successful human being, everything else is gravy, I think."― Whoopi Goldberg
- "Oprah is more than an institution. Oprah is a very special star in the firmament. I can’t imagine a greater success than she’s enjoyed."― Phil Donahue