More From Bill Gates
- "Like almost everyone who uses e-mail, I receive a ton of spam every day. Much of it offers to help me get out of debt or get rich quick. It would be funny if it weren’t so exciting."
- "We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction."
- "If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn’t have tenure."
More In Success
- "At Princeton I gained a great deal of pleasure from success in my classes. knowing that I could accomplish those things, and I realized that my success was directly proportionate to the work I put in."― Brooke Shields
- "I love my dad, although I’m definitely critical of him sometimes, like when his pants are too tight. But I love him so much and I try to be really supportive of him."― Liv Tyler
- "I spent some time at White Memorial Medical Center as a senior medical student doing a rotation in surgery; however, I felt I wasn’t getting enough time assisting."― Samuel Wilson