More From Bill Gates
- "Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs."
- "In inner-city, low-income communities of color, there’s such a high correlation in terms of educational quality and success."
- "The advance of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don’t really even notice it, so it’s part of everyday life."
More In Business
- "Our combination of great research universities, a pro-risk business culture, deep pools of innovation-seeking equity capital and reliable business and contract law is unprecedented and unparalleled in the world."― Marc Andreessen
- "The purpose of a business is to create a customer."― Peter Drucker
- "The Internet is the Viagra of big business."― Jack Welch