More From Bill Frist
- "I very much feel that marriage is a sacrament and that sacrament should extend… to that legal entity of a union between what traditionally in our Western values has been defined as between a man and a woman."
- "Education is the cornerstone of our communities and our country."
- "This legislation confronts the human truth that the need for clean water knows no borders, and proper management and intervention can be a currency for peace and international cooperation."
More In Health
- "And so our goal on health care is, if we can get, instead of health care costs going up 6 percent a year, it’s going up at the level of inflation, maybe just slightly above inflation, we’ve made huge progress. And by the way, that is the single most important thing we could do in terms of reducing our deficit. That’s why we did it."― Barack Obama
- "I will continue to support legislation that provides American families and Seniors affordable health care."― Ed Pastor
- "Ask any woman and she’ll tell you: health care for women is more expensive than it is for men. In fact, during their reproductive years, women spend 68% more on health care than men do."― Rod Blagojevich