More From Bill Condon
- "No, ‘F/X 2’ was a job. I enjoyed doing it but that was definitely a job. I wrote that, I didn’t direct it but ‘Candyman’ and the earlier horror movies I made, I was completely into horror and suspense and always have been. It’s informed everything I’ve done, even the way scenes are shot in ‘Kinsey and ‘Gods and Monsters.’"
- "Like many of you, I’ve always been slightly obsessed with vampires, dating back to the prime-time series ‘Dark Shadows,’ which I followed avidly as a kid."
- "I had a couple of movies that I was passionately involved with that I could never get made. ‘Richard Pryor,’ I wrote for – gosh – over a year. That was close to getting made for two-and-a-half years after that. We’re still pushing it, you know. It is weird. Suddenly you wake up and it’s like, ‘God, five years have gone by.’"
More In Movies
- "We’ve been remarkably lucky in that we’ve been free to make the movies we’ve wanted to make the way we’ve wanted to make them. They’ve all been made for a price."― Joel Coen
- "The magic of America is that we’re a free and open society with a mixed population. Part of our security is our freedom."― Madeleine Albright
- "I had to come from something, come from a place that was negative and positive but the majority of it is a negative place."― Kendrick Lamar