More From Bill Condon
- "But the imposition of morality onto science, – where it does not belong – has become rampant in recent years."
- "I had a couple of movies that I was passionately involved with that I could never get made. ‘Richard Pryor,’ I wrote for – gosh – over a year. That was close to getting made for two-and-a-half years after that. We’re still pushing it, you know. It is weird. Suddenly you wake up and it’s like, ‘God, five years have gone by.’"
- "Actually, I loved Chucky. It’s one of the strangest movies I’ve ever seen."
More In Religion
- "The Constitution says that government isn’t supposed to be infusing religion into our society, and so I asked to have that upheld."― Michael Newdow
- "People still kill in the name of religion. We haven’t evolved to the point where we’re one tribe called humans."― Rachel Weisz
- "The only difference is that religion is much better organised and has been around much longer, but it’s the same story with different characters and different costumes."― James Randi