More From Bill Budge
- "After two weeks of working on a project, you know whether it will work or not."
- "I started on an Apple II, which I had bought at the very end of 1978 for half of my annual income. I made $4,500 a year, and I spent half of it on the computer."
- "It always helps to be a good programmer. It is important to like computers and to be able to think of things people would want to do with their computers."
More In Computers
- "My goal wasn’t to make a ton of money. It was to build good computers."― Steve Wozniak
- "Dad made it to Gold Shield Detective, so he always busted Robin, my oldest brother, and me. Always got caught, whatever we were doing."― Kevin Eubanks
- "People think computers will keep them from making mistakes. They’re wrong. With computers you make mistakes faster."― Adam Osborne