More From Bill Budge
- "I really think it is amazing that people actually buy software."
- "After two weeks of working on a project, you know whether it will work or not."
- "I started on an Apple II, which I had bought at the very end of 1978 for half of my annual income. I made $4,500 a year, and I spent half of it on the computer."
More In Computers
- "The computer is a moron."― Peter Drucker
- "I do two things. I design mobile computers and I study brains."― Jeff Hawkins
- "I’ve never had Internet access. Actually, I have looked at things on other people’s computers as a bystander. A few times in my life I’ve opened email accounts, twice actually, but it’s something I don’t want in my life right now."― Jhumpa Lahiri