More From Bianca Jagger
- "I often traveled to Nicaragua to speak against repressive policies by the Sandinista government."
- "I find it disturbing that the media keeps referring to my marriage, since I got divorced in 1979. But the media never wants to let me forget."
- "I think for the U.S. government the Sandinistas represented a threat to their dominance of Latin America."
More In War
- "The things that inform student culture are created and controlled by the unseen culture, the sociological aspects of our climbing culture, our ‘me’ generation, our yuppie culture, our SUVs, or, you know, shopping culture, our war culture."― Gus Van Sant
- "Republicans have been losing the war of words for years now. Now they are just caving because they don’t even want to try. I don’t agree with that approach."― Herman Cain
- "A group of us started a community center in Santa Monica. We’ve tried different programs, and three have worked really well. A poetry group. Once a week we visit Venice High and talk to girls at risk."― Lisa Bonet