More From Beyonce Knowles
- "I am really proud that I am one of the artists that has the opportunity to be on magazine covers and to be in the movies."
- "Tina Turner is someone that I admire, because she made her strength feminine and sexy."
- "For me, it’s about the way I carry myself and the way I treat other people. My relationship and how I feel about God and what He does for me, is something deeply personal. It’s where I came from, my family, I was brought up in a religious household and that’s very important to me."
More In Good
- "Woody Allen is really the ultimate. I love that he believed in himself enough to do what he did. And I have that same feeling – that there’s nobody that looks like me in movies, nobody would cast me as a romantic lead, but I want to do it and I feel confident that I can."― Mindy Kaling
- "May joy and good fellowship reign, and in this manner, may the Olympic Torch pursue its way through ages, increasing friendly understanding among nations, for the good of a humanity always more enthusiastic, more courageous and more pure."― Pierre de Coubertin
- "The idea of redemption is always good news, even if it means sacrifice or some difficult times."― Patti Smith