More From Beyonce Knowles
- "For me, it’s about the way I carry myself and the way I treat other people. My relationship and how I feel about God and what He does for me, is something deeply personal. It’s where I came from, my family, I was brought up in a religious household and that’s very important to me."
- "I am really proud that I am one of the artists that has the opportunity to be on magazine covers and to be in the movies."
- "In youth we run into difficulties. In old age difficulties run into us."
More In Good
- "A film is never really good unless the camera is an eye in the head of a poet."― Orson Welles
- "There must always remain something that is antagonistic to good."― Plato
- "What I work hard at doing is staying on a path of being kind and showing and proving that I’m a good person to society. That’s hard. The talent, that’s a gift. I just came here like that."― Erykah Badu