More From Beverly Sills
- "Anger begins with folly, and ends with repentance."
- "A primary function of art and thought is to liberate the individual from the tyranny of his culture in the environmental sense and to permit him to stand beyond it in an autonomy of perception and judgment."
- "There is a growing strength in women but it’s in the forehead, not the forearm."
More In Anger
- "When you are offended at any man’s fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger."― Epictetus
- "It is wise to direct your anger towards problems – not people; to focus your energies on answers – not excuses."― William Arthur Ward
- "All through life I’ve harbored anger rather than expressed it at the moment."― Jessica Lange