More From Betty Hill
- "I mean you might say he had a travelling post office, but also Barney was very, very active. He was a legal officer for the NAACP and they had a lot of problems after Pease."
- "Only medical hypnosis is capable of opening up amnesia."
- "And we turned off and 30 miles south they’re standing in the middle of our road blocking our way, stopped the car, got out, took us through the path in the woods, where the craft was on the ground."
More In Home
- "The people recognize themselves in their commodities; they find their soul in their automobile, hi-fi set, split-level home, kitchen equipment."― Herbert Marcuse
- "Poetry is all nouns and verbs."― Marianne Moore
- "Let us not listen to those who think we ought to be angry with our enemies, and who believe this to be great and manly. Nothing is so praiseworthy, nothing so clearly shows a great and noble soul, as clemency and readiness to forgive."― Marcus Tullius Cicero