More From Bette Davis
- "Basically, I believe the world is a jungle, and if it’s not a bit of a jungle in the home, a child cannot possibly be fit to enter the outside world."
- "An affair now and then is good for a marriage. It adds spice, stops it from getting boring… I ought to know."
- "I don’t take the movies seriously, and anyone who does is in for a headache."
More In Business
- "The money isn’t a lure. I’ve done very well out of this business."― Julie Walters
- "The real killers in the business world aren’t the ones who aim for the top, it’s the ones who aim for two notches below the top."― Doug Coupland
- "The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."― Ambrose Bierce