More From Bette Davis
- "Basically, I believe the world is a jungle, and if it’s not a bit of a jungle in the home, a child cannot possibly be fit to enter the outside world."
- "The best time I ever had with Joan Crawford was when I pushed her down the stairs in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?"
- "Old age is no place for sissies."
More In Business
- "The forgotten man… He works, he votes, generally he prays, but his chief business in life is to pay."― William Graham Sumner
- "If I could set a world record, it would be that I have 150 business partners, all with thriving businesses of their own that started with nothing and I made the difference to make them all billionaires."― Barbara Corcoran
- "I oppose any attempt to grant homosexual unions the same legal privileges that civil government affords to traditional marriage and family life."― Todd Akin