More From Bertrand Russell
- "To teach how to live without certainty and yet without being paralysed by hesitation is perhaps the chief thing that philosophy, in our age, can do for those who study it."
- "To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom."
- "The fundamental concept in social science is Power, in the same sense in which Energy is the fundamental concept in physics."
More In Work
- "I am trying to show the world that we are all human beings and that color is not important. What is important is the quality of our work."― Alvin Ailey
- "It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn’t make me feel good at all."― Lady Gaga
- "The flowery style is not unsuitable to public speeches or addresses, which amount only to compliment. The lighter beauties are in their place when there is nothing more solid to say; but the flowery style ought to be banished from a pleading, a sermon, or a didactic work."― Voltaire