More From Bertrand Russell
- "The theoretical understanding of the world, which is the aim of philosophy, is not a matter of great practical importance to animals, or to savages, or even to most civilised men."
- "Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons."
- "Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education."
More In Work
- "Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it’s something that it doesn’t get a day off."― Demi Lovato
- "As you get older, it gets a bit harder to keep the spontaneity in you, but I work at it."― David Hockney
- "I’m lucky to work in the most perfect of conditions."― Karl Lagerfeld