More From Bertrand Russell
- "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
- "Almost everything that distinguishes the modern world from earlier centuries is attributable to science, which achieved its most spectacular triumphs in the seventeenth century."
- "The secret of happiness is this: let your interests be as wide as possible, and let your reactions to the things and persons that interest you be as far as possible friendly rather than hostile."
More In Happiness
- "Exercise is labor without weariness."― Samuel Johnson
- "But if you believe in Christ and that your main goal with your life is supposed to be to honor Him and do His will, then you don’t have as much pressure as someone who bases all their happiness on whether they’re a movie star."― Victoria Jackson
- "If you ever find happiness by hunting for it, you will find it, as the old woman did her lost spectacles, safe on her own nose all the time."― Josh Billings