More From Bertrand Russell
- "Aristotle maintained that women have fewer teeth than men; although he was twice married, it never occurred to him to verify this statement by examining his wives’ mouths."
- "A sense of duty is useful in work but offensive in personal relations. People wish to be liked, not to be endured with patient resignation."
- "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
More In Happiness
- "I think government has a major role to play in helping us with the pursuit of happiness."― William Weld
- "Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness."― George Orwell
- "Happiness does not come from football awards. It’s terrible to correlate happiness with football. Happiness comes from a good job, being able to feed your wife and kids. I don’t dream football, I dream the American dream – two cars in a garage, be a happy father."― Barry Sanders