More From Bernard Meltzer
- "Success is getting and achieving what you want. Happiness is wanting and being content with what you get."
- "A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."
- "When you forgive, you in no way change the past – but you sure do change the future."
More In Business
- "My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me."― Anthony Hopkins
- "I’ve done a lot of things in a business where you’re lucky to stay alive, so when the time comes, I’ll be happy to pass my knowledge along and help someone else."― Felix Baumgartner
- "The film business creates a large amount of waste, and I’m not immune to waste in the business."― Ian Somerhalder