More From Bernard Meltzer
- "If you have learned how to disagree without being disagreeable, then you have discovered the secrete of getting along – whether it be business, family relations, or life itself."
- "A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."
- "Use those talents you have. You will make it. You will give joy to the world. Take this tip from nature: The woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except those who sang best."
More In Happiness
- "This is true enough, but success is the next best thing to happiness, and if you can’t be happy as a success, it’s very unlikely that you would find a deeper, truer happiness in failure."― Michael Korda
- "Singing is my passion and I always wanted to travel the country."― Thia Megia
- "When you analyze happiness, it turns out that the way you spend your time is extremely important."― Daniel Kahneman