More From Bernard Meltzer
- "Use those talents you have. You will make it. You will give joy to the world. Take this tip from nature: The woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except those who sang best."
- "We may give without loving, but we cannot love without giving."
- "Success is getting and achieving what you want. Happiness is wanting and being content with what you get."
More In Happiness
- "It is the chiefest point of happiness that a man is willing to be what he is."― Desiderius Erasmus
- "Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."― George Sand
- "Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony."― Thomas Merton