More From Bernard Meltzer
- "If you want to be original just try being yourself, because God has never made two people exactly alike."
- "A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."
- "Use those talents you have. You will make it. You will give joy to the world. Take this tip from nature: The woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except those who sang best."
More In Happiness
- "History shows that our way of life is the stronger way. From it has come more wealth, more industry, more happiness, more human enlightenment than from any other way."― Wendell Willkie
- "The sexes were made for each other, and only in the wise and loving union of the two is the fullness of health and duty and happiness to be expected."― William Hall
- "What we call happiness in the strictest sense comes from the (preferably sudden) satisfaction of needs which have been dammed up to a high degree."― Sigmund Freud