More From Benny Green
- "Ray had so much love of life and the music. He had so much integrity. He treated the music with so much dignity and respect. I spent four and a half years as a sideman with Ray Brown’s trio. Music was his life, more so than anyone I could mention."
- "I’m glad you asked that question, because of any musical situation I’ve been in, the communication feels great here with Russell. He really pays close attention to what I’m doing because he cares."
- "Any time I need to get a serious attitude adjustment, I put on one of their records, and there are examples there for all time to keep us honest and keep us reaching; they’ll never be eclipsed."
More In Trust
- "Know that there is so much more to you than your body. It’s not just about perfecting the steps; you must trust your instincts to tell deep, emotional stories through the steps that you are performing."― Karen Kain
- "Sci-fi nerds are respectful, honorable. You can trust them."― Claudia Christian
- "I guess as long as people think of me for different ages, I’ll trust their opinion. I remember noticing one year that Michelle Monaghan played 34 and 19, so I’ve kind of clung to that as my justification that I can be Jake Gyllenhaal’s wife and a freshman in college in the same year."― Anna Kendrick