More From Benny Green
- "We have fun, we listen to one another, we challenge one another, we trust one another. We’re doing what we enjoy, and we’re not just playing for each other, we’re playing for the people."
- "I’m glad you asked that question, because of any musical situation I’ve been in, the communication feels great here with Russell. He really pays close attention to what I’m doing because he cares."
- "Any time I need to get a serious attitude adjustment, I put on one of their records, and there are examples there for all time to keep us honest and keep us reaching; they’ll never be eclipsed."
More In Respect
- "One of the surprising things in this world is the respect a worthless man has for himself."― E. W. Howe
- "Status anxiety definitely exists at a political level. Many Iraqis were annoyed with the US essentially for reasons of status: for not showing them respect, for humiliating them."― Alain de Botton
- "But the Western countries that link their partnership with the poorest countries with respect for democracy also have to consider that they have obligations towards these countries."― Omar Bongo