More From Benny Green
- "We have fun, we listen to one another, we challenge one another, we trust one another. We’re doing what we enjoy, and we’re not just playing for each other, we’re playing for the people."
- "I’m glad you asked that question, because of any musical situation I’ve been in, the communication feels great here with Russell. He really pays close attention to what I’m doing because he cares."
- "Any time I need to get a serious attitude adjustment, I put on one of their records, and there are examples there for all time to keep us honest and keep us reaching; they’ll never be eclipsed."
More In Respect
- "Well you know, I have the utmost respect for people like Angelina Jolie and Zoe Saldana in ‘Colombiana. ‘"― Gina Carano
- "We don’t do drugs, drink or use profanity. Instead we instill morals and values in my boys by raising them with a love of God and a love and respect for themselves and all people. I believe they will have a chance."― Anita Baker
- "Power gravitates to the man who knows how."― Orison Swett Marden