More From Benny Green
- "Ray had so much love of life and the music. He had so much integrity. He treated the music with so much dignity and respect. I spent four and a half years as a sideman with Ray Brown’s trio. Music was his life, more so than anyone I could mention."
- "We have fun, we listen to one another, we challenge one another, we trust one another. We’re doing what we enjoy, and we’re not just playing for each other, we’re playing for the people."
- "I’m glad you asked that question, because of any musical situation I’ve been in, the communication feels great here with Russell. He really pays close attention to what I’m doing because he cares."
More In Attitude
- "A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil."― Victor Hugo
- "A corporation’s primary goal is to make money. Government’s primary role is to take a big chunk of that money and give it to others."― Larry Ellison
- "In dreams the truth is learned that all good works are done in the absence of a caress."― Leonard Cohen