More From Benny Green
- "We have fun, we listen to one another, we challenge one another, we trust one another. We’re doing what we enjoy, and we’re not just playing for each other, we’re playing for the people."
- "Ray had so much love of life and the music. He had so much integrity. He treated the music with so much dignity and respect. I spent four and a half years as a sideman with Ray Brown’s trio. Music was his life, more so than anyone I could mention."
- "I’m glad you asked that question, because of any musical situation I’ve been in, the communication feels great here with Russell. He really pays close attention to what I’m doing because he cares."
More In Attitude
- "I was looking for something a lot heavier, yet melodic at the same time. Something different from heavy metal, a different attitude."― Kurt Cobain
- "People in tough times – it doesn’t mean they don’t have a great attitude."― Joel Osteen
- "My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of every day. I never do anything with a feeling of, ‘Oh God, I’ve got to do this today.’"― Richard Branson