More From Benny Green
- "Ray had so much love of life and the music. He had so much integrity. He treated the music with so much dignity and respect. I spent four and a half years as a sideman with Ray Brown’s trio. Music was his life, more so than anyone I could mention."
- "I’m glad you asked that question, because of any musical situation I’ve been in, the communication feels great here with Russell. He really pays close attention to what I’m doing because he cares."
- "We have fun, we listen to one another, we challenge one another, we trust one another. We’re doing what we enjoy, and we’re not just playing for each other, we’re playing for the people."
More In Attitude
- "If you get a diagnosis, get on a therapy, keep a good attitude and keep your sense of humor."― Teri Garr
- "I have this theory that, depending on your attitude, your life doesn’t have to become this ridiculous charade that it seems so many people end up living."― Christian Bale
- "The attitude we have towards our personal pets as opposed to the animals that suffer under the factory farm is hypocritical and delusional."― James Cromwell