More From Benny Green
- "Ray had so much love of life and the music. He had so much integrity. He treated the music with so much dignity and respect. I spent four and a half years as a sideman with Ray Brown’s trio. Music was his life, more so than anyone I could mention."
- "I’m glad you asked that question, because of any musical situation I’ve been in, the communication feels great here with Russell. He really pays close attention to what I’m doing because he cares."
- "We have fun, we listen to one another, we challenge one another, we trust one another. We’re doing what we enjoy, and we’re not just playing for each other, we’re playing for the people."
More In Attitude
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."― Nicholas Sparks
- "If you’re looking for can-do, earthy-crunchy attitude then you’ve got to go to Wisconsin."― Dar Williams
- "This generation… they have a different attitude. Instead of sitting and watching something, they want to be a part of it – they’re very hedonistic and sensual."― Steve Wynn