More From Benjamin Tucker
- "Such security is equal liberty. But it is not necessarily equality in the use of the earth."
- "The claim of the State Socialists, however, that this right would not be exercised in matters pertaining to the individual in the more intimate and private relations of his life is not borne out by the history of governments."
- "Socialism, on the contrary, extends its function to the description of society as it should be, and the discovery of the means of making it what it should be."
More In Money
- "We can’t go to people who have lost their job at GM and say, ‘Oh, by the way, we are going to pay money to build a road here or inoculate children there,’ unless we can demonstrate that it is in America’s interest. I happen to think it is."― Hillary Clinton
- "Don’t worry about the war. It’s all over but the shooting."― Samuel Goldwyn
- "We can safely abandon the doctrine of the eighties, namely that the rich were not working because they had too little money, the poor because they had much."― John Kenneth Galbraith