More From Benjamin Tucker
- "I insist that there is nothing sacred in the life of an invader, and there is no valid principle of human society that forbids the invaded to protect themselves in whatever way they can."
- "Aggression is simply another name for government."
- "Socialism, on the contrary, extends its function to the description of society as it should be, and the discovery of the means of making it what it should be."
More In Money
- "We belong to the camp of peace. We believe in peace. We believe that our one God wishes us to live in peace and wishes peace upon us, for these are His teachings to all the followers of the three great monotheistic religions, the Children of Abraham."― King Hussein I
- "I don’t mind saying, you know, that I don’t take a salary from the church, and God has blessed me with more money than I could imagine from my books."― Joel Osteen
- "I am very fortunate I can send my kids to private school, but everybody does not have the money. If you cannot get your kid in a good school today, your kids are going to be behind the eight ball."― Spike Lee