More From Benjamin Franklin
- "Leisure is the time for doing something useful. This leisure the diligent person will obtain the lazy one never."
- "At twenty years of age the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment."
- "When men and woman die, as poets sung, his heart’s the last part moves, her last, the tongue."
More In Men
- "I am an agnostic; I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are sure of."― Clarence Darrow
- "Women must tell men always that they are the strong ones. They are the big, the strong, the wonderful. In truth, women are the strong ones. It is just my opinion, I am not a professor."― Coco Chanel
- "There are only two kinds of men: the righteous who think they are sinners and the sinners who think they are righteous."― Blaise Pascal