More From Benjamin Disraeli
- "Fame and power are the objects of all men. Even their partial fruition is gained by very few; and that, too, at the expense of social pleasure, health, conscience, life."
- "Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action."
- "A man may speak very well in the House of Commons, and fail very completely in the House of Lords. There are two distinct styles requisite: I intend, in the course of my career, if I have time, to give a specimen of both."
More In Faith
- "And the second question, can poetry be taught? I didn’t think so."― Norman MacCaig
- "Your faith in yourself is all you will ever have. Don’t let anyone take it away from you, ever."― Holly Marie Combs
- "Where there is the necessary technical skill to move mountains, there is no need for the faith that moves mountains."― Eric Hoffer