More From Benjamin Disraeli
- "The health of the people is really the foundation upon which all their happiness and all their powers as a state depend."
- "That fatal drollery called a representative government."
- "I repeat… that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people and for the people all springs, and all must exist."
More In Good
- "It is better to be beautiful than to be good. But… it is better to be good than to be ugly."― Oscar Wilde
- "It is no good getting furious if you get stuck. What I do is keep thinking about the problem but work on something else. Sometimes it is years before I see the way forward. In the case of information loss and black holes, it was 29 years."― Stephen Hawking
- "Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good character."― Heraclitus