More From Benjamin Disraeli
- "If a man be gloomy let him keep to himself. No one has the right to go croaking about society, or what is worse, looking as if he stifled grief."
- "Worry – a God, invisible but omnipotent. It steals the bloom from the cheek and lightness from the pulse; it takes away the appetite, and turns the hair gray."
- "As a general rule, the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information."
More In Good
- "The important thing is that men should have a purpose in life. It should be something useful, something good."― Dalai Lama
- "In modern life nothing produces such an effect as a good platitude. It makes the whole world kin."― Oscar Wilde
- "It is not often that someone comes along who is a true friend and a good writer."― E. B. White