More From Benjamin Disraeli
- "King Louis Philippe once said to me that he attributed the great success of the British nation in political life to their talking politics after dinner."
- "My objection to Liberalism is this that it is the introduction into the practical business of life of the highest kind namely, politics of philosophical ideas instead of political principles."
- "Travel teaches toleration."
More In Time
- "How much time he saves who does not look to see what his neighbor says or does or thinks."― Marcus Aurelius
- "No one should expect the value of their house to appreciate quickly – counting on your home to be a significant part of your retirement saving isn’t a winning strategy – but it is reasonable to expect that prices generally will rise with at least the rate of inflation for some time to come."― Mark Zandi
- "Time is very precious to me. I don’t know how much I have left and I have some things that I would like to say. Hopefully, at the end, I will have said something that will be important to other people too."― Jim Valvano