More From Benjamin Carson
- "I first wanted to be a psychiatrist. I decided against that in medical school when I discovered that psychiatrists didn’t, in reality, do what they did on TV."
- "Illogical thinkers throw names and slurs around because they have no arguments with which to rebut their opponents. Rational people have to keep hammering their points home."
- "When I entered high school I was an A-student, but not for long. I wanted the fancy clothes. I wanted to hang out with the guys. I went from being an A-student to a B-student to a C-student, but I didn’t care. I was getting the high fives and the low fives and the pats on the back. I was cool."
More In Health
- "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."― Jiddu Krishnamurti
- "If you look at the cost of providing health insurance, it actually doesn’t cost more to provide a plan with contraceptive coverage than it does without."― Jacob Lew
- "I’m exhausted trying to stay healthy."― Steve Yzerman