More From Benjamin Carson
- "I actually don’t think that I’m that much smarter than anybody else. It’s just that I frequently just seem to know what to do, and I think that’s wisdom."
- "Over the years my mother’s steadfast faith in God has inspired me, particularly when I had to perform extremely difficult surgical procedures or when I found myself faced with my own medical scare."
- "There is so much potential out there in young people and they aren’t getting the right information or being encouraged in the right ways. This is our duty as a society."
More In Politics
- "I can’t let important policy decisions hinge on the fact that an election is coming up every 90 days."― Gerhard Schroder
- "Whatever your supposed politics are – left, right – if you put it in a human connection, most people will rise to the occasion and feel the human pain in a way that they might not if it was presented in a more conceptual way."― George Saunders
- "There are older men with younger women but you don’t see a lot of older women with younger men. There are some women who have been able to do it but not often."― Tori Amos