More From Benjamin Carson
- "I actually don’t think that I’m that much smarter than anybody else. It’s just that I frequently just seem to know what to do, and I think that’s wisdom."
- "When I entered high school I was an A-student, but not for long. I wanted the fancy clothes. I wanted to hang out with the guys. I went from being an A-student to a B-student to a C-student, but I didn’t care. I was getting the high fives and the low fives and the pats on the back. I was cool."
- "I detest politics, to be honest with you. It’s a cesspool. And I don’t think I would fare well in that cesspool because I don’t believe in political correctness and I certainly don’t believe in dishonesty."
More In Sports
- "As soon as I realized you could be funny as a job, that was the job I wanted."― Seth Rogen
- "I have a great deal of respect and admiration for people who put themselves on the line."― Major Owens
- "Academe, n.: An ancient school where morality and philosophy were taught. Academy, n.: A modern school where football is taught."― Ambrose Bierce