More From Benito Mussolini
- "Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."
- "Fascism, the more it considers and observes the future and the development of humanity, quite apart from political considerations of the moment, believes neither in the possibility nor the utility of perpetual peace."
- "Fascism is a religion. The twentieth century will be known in history as the century of Fascism."
More In Great
- "Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other’s eyes for an instant?"― Henry David Thoreau
- "A man must live like a great brilliant flame and burn as brightly as he can. In the end he burns out. But this is far better than a mean little flame."― Boris Yeltsin
- "I call upon the scientific community in our country, those who gave us nuclear weapons, to turn their great talents now to the cause of mankind and world peace: to give us the means of rendering these nuclear weapons impotent and obsolete."― Ronald Reagan