More From Benito Mussolini
- "War alone brings up to their highest tension all human energies and imposes the stamp of nobility upon the peoples who have the courage to make it."
- "Inactivity is death."
- "It is humiliating to remain with our hands folded while others write history. It matters little who wins. To make a people great it is necessary to send them to battle even if you have to kick them in the pants. That is what I shall do."
More In Government
- "When I am abroad, I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the government of my own country. I make up for lost time when I come home."― Winston Churchill
- "When the news is good, the BBC view is: ‘Get the government out of the picture quickly, don’t allow them to say anything about it.’ When the news is bad: ‘Let’s all dump on the government.’"― Iain Duncan Smith
- "As far as your personal goals are and what you actually want to do with your life, it should never have to do with the government. You should never depend on the government for your retirement, your financial security, for anything."― Drew Carey