More From Ben Stiller
- "Jim Carrey, a comic genius, has a harder time overcoming the public’s desire for him to be funny simply because he’s so good at it."
- "I love New York. I was sad, depressed and incredibly moved by our fellow countrymen and what they’ve done. I wanted to give people a chance to see something funny, have a distraction."
- "I don’t think the public is dying to see me necessarily be funny all the time."
More In Cool
- "I have been in teen shows for years, so doing that stuff – kissing – is kind of commonplace and not a big deal. It was way more cool just because it was Meg Ryan."― Adam Brody
- "In politics almost all of us are nerds, so that’s just a given… but we’re cool nerds."― Jonathan Krohn
- "Conforming is not cool."― Adam Lambert