More From Ben Stiller
- "I’m not an expert on the Malaysian sense of humor."
- "Jim Carrey, a comic genius, has a harder time overcoming the public’s desire for him to be funny simply because he’s so good at it."
- "I don’t think know if anything’s going to translate anywhere. You’re making a movie, you hope it’s going to be funny, you can’t think about how it’s going to go over."
More In Cool
- "If you do a trick and it doesn’t work out, that can stick with you. I like to go back, nail the trick, and, ‘OK, I’m cool, it’s all good.’"― Shaun White
- "If you’re a kid who’s not necessarily attractive, and you don’t have money, and you’re not hip and cool, chances are you’re not going to feel good about yourself and want to be an actor."― Jim McKay
- "I just had my 30th birthday and we went turkey shooting. It’s what I wanted to do, so we went."― Kelly Clarkson