More From Ben Stiller
- "It was a mixed blessing to have famous parents. It was tough to go to auditions and be bad, since I couldn’t be anonymous."
- "Paul is Starsky, and I met him before shooting. He was very kind and encouraged us to go with what we wanted to do. It was very sweet to see them back with the car after 25 years."
- "I’m not an expert on the Malaysian sense of humor."
More In Funny
- "When you’re in love it’s the most glorious two and a half days of your life."― Richard Lewis
- "And when the day arrives I’ll become the sky and I’ll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now."― Trent Reznor
- "TV is chewing gum for the eyes."― Frank Lloyd Wright