More From Ben Stiller
- "I’m not an expert on the Malaysian sense of humor."
- "My parents used to throw great New Year’s Eve parties. They invited such an eclectic mix of showbiz people. All those cool people were always hanging out at our apartment."
- "It was a mixed blessing to have famous parents. It was tough to go to auditions and be bad, since I couldn’t be anonymous."
More In Funny
- "Funny, how moms can tell you what to do no matter how old or big you are."― Gabrielle Reece
- "For a Catholic kid in parochial school, the only way to survive the beatings – by classmates, not the nuns – was to be the funny guy."― George A. Romero
- "Stealing, you’ll go far in life. Actually, there is something funny about getting away with it."― Mike Judge