More From Ben Stiller
- "My parents used to throw great New Year’s Eve parties. They invited such an eclectic mix of showbiz people. All those cool people were always hanging out at our apartment."
- "It was a mixed blessing to have famous parents. It was tough to go to auditions and be bad, since I couldn’t be anonymous."
- "I’m not an expert on the Malaysian sense of humor."
More In Funny
- "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren’t."― Margaret Thatcher
- "The kind of funny irony is that a lot of people talk about ethical meat eating as if it’s a way to care about things, but also not to alienate yourself from the rest of the world. But it’s so much more alienating than vegetarianism."― Jonathan Safran Foer
- "If we wish to free ourselves from enslavement, we must choose freedom and the responsibility this entails."― Leo Buscaglia