More From Ben Stein
- "Personal relationships are the fertile soil from which all advancement, all success, all achievement in real life grows."
- "If we try to engineer outcomes, if we overturn tradition to make everyone the same, we ruin society. If we upset tradition to allow for an equal shot at the starting gate, everyone wins, except for the charlatans and would be dictators."
- "I do all of the grocery shopping in my little family. I buy cheese, of many different kinds, sliced packaged meats and poultry, bagels, immense quantities of eggs, pre-made fried chicken. Milk. Bacon. It is insane how much dairy, deli and bakery stuff I buy."
More In Experience
- "When you’ve paid your debt to society, you need to be reconnected and re-engaged in society."― Tom Vilsack
- "The most important training, though, is to experience life as a writer, questioning everything, inventing multiple explanations for everything. If you do that, all the other things will come; if you don’t, there’s no hope for you."― Orson Scott Card
- "Movie-making is telling a story with the best technology at your disposal."― Tom Hanks