More From Ben Kingsley
- "If your best friend has stolen your girlfriend, it does become life and death."
- "The hierarchy of class in London was rigid. It was like a religion. It still is to a certain extent."
- "Hopefully, as I get older in the business, I make my choices more accurately, and I perhaps know from either the script or the first meeting that it isn’t going to work."
More In Best
- "Yet, it is true, poetry is delicious; the best prose is that which is most full of poetry."― Virginia Woolf
- "I was in the bath at the time, and my dad came running in and said, ‘Guess who they want to play Harry Potter!?’ and I started to cry. It was probably the best moment of my life."― Daniel Radcliffe
- "A lot of people would be embarrassed to admit that they were on ‘Barney’, but I embrace the fact. I just had such a wonderful time doing that show. I learned what a camera and prop is, and all that. I learned my manners too, so I guess that’s a good thing!"― Selena Gomez