More From Ben Affleck
- "Yes, I’m going to be the President of the United States. You know why? You think you can get chicks by being in the movies? You can really get chicks by being the President."
- "There is nothing worse that a thirteen-year-old boy. You’re embarrassed by your parents, and you’re trying to find your independance because, deep inside, you are so dependent on your mom."
- "I knew I had to get out of Boston and stop making movies there, at least for one movie, otherwise no one would ever consider me for a movie that took place south of Providence."
More In Romantic
- "Family life itself, that safest, most traditional, most approved of female choices, is not a sanctuary: It is, perpetually, a dangerous place."― Margaret Drabble
- "Well, we all start thinking we’re going to be Romantic rock stars, but then reality hits and you realize no one reads you but other poets."― George Murray
- "Satan, really, is the romantic youth of Jesus re-appearing for a moment."― James Joyce