More From Ben Affleck
- "I knew I had to get out of Boston and stop making movies there, at least for one movie, otherwise no one would ever consider me for a movie that took place south of Providence."
- "My mother taught public school, went to Harvard and then got her master’s there and taught fifth and sixth grade in a public school. My dad had a more working-class lifestyle. He didn’t go to college. He was an auto mechanic and a bartender and a janitor at Harvard."
- "Marriage hasn’t been my thing. But gay people, knock yourselves out!"
More In Romantic
- "That bedrock faith that I could write was what blinded me to attempts to discourage me."― Lynn Abbey
- "People want to hear about the extremes of human nature. They want things that are larger than their own lives, and more romantic, and not necessarily of their own experiences."― Richard Thompson
- "I think opera has gained a kind of glamorous appeal. It’s a live performance that aligns all of the arts, and when it is represented in the media, in film in particular, it is presented as something that is really a special event, whether it’s a great date or something that’s just hugely romantic."― Renee Fleming