More From Baruch Spinoza
- "Nothing in the universe is contingent, but all things are conditioned to exist and operate in a particular manner by the necessity of the divine nature."
- "Freedom is absolutely necessary for the progress in science and the liberal arts."
- "I do not know how to teach philosophy without becoming a disturber of established religion."
More In Beauty
- "A lot of directors idealize their leading ladies or turn them into these objects of sexuality and beauty."― Diane Kruger
- "I always change my hair, but I don’t like haircuts!"― Leighton Meester
- "For me beauty is valued more than anything – the beauty that is manifest in a curved line or in an act of creativity."― Oscar Niemeyer